Friday, May 23, 2014

Liquid Chlorophyll - how to make your own

Between making my own liquid chlorophyll out of alfalfa, and making liquid seamoss- well, I have no need for taking some sort of supplement.  Liquid chlorophyll has 72 vitamins and minerals out of 102 the body needs.  Liquid seamoss has 92 of said vitamins and minerals, but no Iron.  Between the 2 liquids you are totally covered.
Since I no longer have faith in what our waters are contaminated with- the use of seamoss has become almost nonexistent in our home.  

Why liquid chlorophyll?


  • Purification- Contains vitamins and minerals such as K, C, Folic acid, iron, calcium and protein etc- it rebuilds and replenishes our red cells which in turn, boosts our immune system.  It stops bacterial growth in wounds and even yeasts and fungi in the intestinal tract.
  • Deodorizes- eliminates odors in the mouth and throat by getting your digestion on track
  • Anti-carcinogenic- Chlorophyll inhibits carcinogenisis-  all those meals on the BBQ and sitting in traffic harbors those carcinogens called procarcinogens that damage DNA- well, liquid chlorophyll blocks the body from metabolizing it.  Researchers from Ohio State University concluded  "At...cancer rates relevant to humans, chlorophyll was strongly protective"
  • Preventative- Stops teeth decaying and infections of the gums...and proven to prevent certain cancers
  • Cleanses- it counteracts all toxins and even drug deposits
  • Chelation of heavy metals- It has the ability to bind to awful heavy metals- even mercury- and rid it from the body
  • Renewal- Ameliorate liver function as well as activating enzymes to stimulate production of vitamins A, E and K
  • Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant- counteracts soar throats, gingivitis, ulcers, skin inflammations and arthritis etc
  • Detoxify- This is one of the best detox regimes you can get on.  (I use it with Diatomaceous Earth) 
  • Antiseptic and wound healing- it assists our body's tissue by strengthening it to fight off the germs it does not want
  • Speedy delivery of Magnesium
How I make liquid chlorophyll:

Always wildcraft when the sun is as its lowest point.  Either first thing in the am or last thing before bed.  When the sun beats down on the leaves, the minerals and vitamins find their way down into the roots- Make sure you are harvesting organic alfalfa- zero treatments on the land and no down hill toxic slide run-off.

Harvest and wash well then pluck the leaves off of the stem and discard stem into compost bucket.

Add enough water to cover 3/4 of the volume of alfalfa you have in your blender and blend away


Filter through a strainer into a separate vessel


I make 1/2 gallon at a time to store in the fridge.  It has an extremely mild and agreeable flavor- actually, it is so mild we usually add some lemon juice or cucumber slices to flavor it a bit more.
My son loves it with kombucha and a little honey



 

2 comments:

  1. It is my great pleasure to visit your website and to enjoy your excellent post here. I like that very much.
    liquid chlorophyll canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr ehiaguna herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr ehiaguna has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr ehiaguna for natural treatment.
    His email address: drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also massage him on WhatsApp +2348073908953 and He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete