Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Saint Gianna


Last Monday- M gave me this prayer card of Saint Gianna Beretta Molla.  This was touched to a relic from either her wedding gloves or something else.  My instructions were to pray to her every night for 9 days.  Then on the following Tuesday she would take me on pilgrimage to La Crosse.



Below is what the relic is housed in.  At this point I can't remember its proper name- but the portion of her wedding glove is located in the very heart of the circle.


After a very heartbreaking start to her journey in marriage and trying to have a family- M used the relic and the prayer sequence to become pregnant with her first.  His name is Dominic.  He is also the eldest in the painting on the bottom right.  These children/cherubs are holding the faces of those believed to have been conceived with the assistance of Gianna.


       

This place was beyond amazing.  Breathtaking is more like it.



Below is the entry room.
The ceiling is beyond impressive.




When I looked up there was this moment of awe- I have  never wanted something to be mine more than the domed piece above my head.





There was a separate building that held the candles to be lit.  Only thing was you had to put in your "request"


So- here is to hope.  Mark 9.9.23:  ....."Anything is possible if a person believes"

1 comment:

  1. The details in the ceiling are amazing! The painting of her is oddly the sweetest work of art I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete